Malyalam Troll Meme Images is an ‘Entertainment’ category application on Google Play Store. The app content is meant for age 3 and above. The installation and most of the features of the application are available free of charge. The OS requirement for the application is Android 4.1 or higher. The application received its last update on 1 October 2018.
The application allows android smartphone users to search for existing memes or create their own memes. The application also lets users comment on their memes and users can share the memes with other users.
Troll images have grown in popularity in the last few years and they help bring some joy into the lives of a lot of people. The App has a huge library of pre-loaded Malyalam Troll Memes that users can share and comment on. Alternatively, users can also create their own memes on this application.
Malyalam Troll Meme Images is developed by Akhil Sekharan. The application is offered by Team Four Big Brothers. The size of the Android Application is 3.6 MB. The votes of 44 users give the application a rating of 3.7/5. It has been downloaded between 100,000+ times.
Pros of the Application
- The application addresses the problems of users searching for plain Malayalam meme images.
- Users of this application will come across a wide range of plain meme images.
- The trolls or meme images have been divided into several categories which makes it easier for users to locate exactly what they are looking for.
- Users can select a meme image and proceed to edit it in the app.
- The app also allows users to make their own trolls or meme images.
- There is also an option that allows users to submit their plain meme images for public viewing on the app. Once the image is submitted, an admin reviews the image and publishes it under a fit category if the meme does not go against their policy.
Cons of the Application
There is not an awful lot wrong with the application but some of the things that could be improved include the following:
- Although the application is free, while running the app, users are exposed to a number of advertisements. There is currently no ad-free/paid version of the app on Google Play and it is something that the developers could look into.
- While all the image categories are well-stocked, users can have trouble creating their own meme images as the process is not very user-friendly.
- The application has some minor bugs due to which it can lag at times or stop working on its own.
The application is mostly simple to use. Once you launch the application, you can access all the categories of pre-existing troll meme images. You can pick and share a troll meme image of your choice with your friends on social media using the application. Alternatively, you can also create your own troll meme image using this application.