FirstCry Baby & Kids Shopping is listed under ‘Shopping’ category on Google Play Store. The app is rated 3+ by IARC i.e. suitable for all age groups. This app can be downloaded free from the Play Store/App store and might contain in-app purchases. It may also contain ads placed by developers. A device must have Android OS 4.1 and up for this application to function on it. The latest version of the app is ‘79’. It was first released on 16th May 2013.
FirstCry App is developed and offered by ‘FirstCry.com’. The size of the Android application is 18 MB but varies the devices. The reviews of 84K users have given it an average rating of 4.4/5 stars. Over 5 million users have downloaded FirstCry.
FirstCry is arguable the best app offering exceptional parenting and baby care products. FirstCry app is used as a parenting app for pregnancy and baby care consultation. This gives exclusive excess to billions of people worldwide to share their parenting experience and knowledge with others.
Pros of the Application
- This app in one stop solution for all baby care queries and problems.
- All the products related to kids can be shipped through the app resources.
- This app exclusively offers products for babies, infants, and kids making it easier for the parents to shop everything right from their comfort zone.
- All the products related to pregnancy and maternity are made available through the app.
- The app has over three lac products from two thousand national & international brands that make it the most trusted source.
- The app covers all, ranging from baby & kids’ fashion to kids’ footwear, diapering to bath & skincare, baby & kids toys to baby gear & nursery and many more.
- Same day delivery as well as next day delivery services are available on the app that ensures lightning fast delivery of products. High-end baby products are available at very affordable price.
- Users can use Shortlist feature to save their favorite products and also can reorder products they bought earlier by just one click.
- It is also a parenting app that provides top consultation for top experts.
- Users can have an Immunization schedule and growth chart, informational articles and videos.
- Naming baby is the critical part so app make this easier as there are over 80K baby names to select.
- The app has very good and responsive customer service and easy return policy.
Cons of the Application
- A lot of customers reported that app hangs a lot that makes it frustrating.
- A lot of users also complains about invalid discounts and delivery delays. Like said by the user on his review on PlayStore that the charges are high. They show that they giving a discount but later on, after adding taxes, it becomes the same. They claim to give a certain amount of flat discount. But that is on MRP. So, finally, it is the same as the regular price (discount every day). If the product is cancelled, they deduct shipping charges off 75/-, a refund is again to their wallet, not to bank account directly. So not satisfied.
This has a very user-friendly and interactive user interface. It is divided into two parts that are Shopping and Parenting. Users need to sign up for personalized offers and usage experience. Shopping section is for buying of products related to baby and kids. This section is divided into different categories like;
- Baby girl fashion
- Baby boy fashion
- Feeding and nursing
- Baby gear and nursery
- Baby toys, books
The parenting section is for the queries of parents related to babies and pregnancy. There are articles related to baby care, maternity etc.